- Adventure, Indie
- Playstation 5
- Nintendo Switch
- Rating pending
- Number of players
- Release date/window
Time Flies is a little adventure about our limited time in this world.
In Time Flies, you're a fly - your life is short and your bucket list is long! Learn an instrument, read a book, become rich, get drunk, or make someone smile. And if you don't feel like pursuing your goals, you can just relax, clean your wings, and listen to music. Make the best of the time you have left, because we're all going to die.
- Explore a painstakingly hand-drawn, densely detailed world
- Dozens of unique and obscure goals to accomplish
- Numerous intriguing ways to die
- Grimly variable life expectancy based on player location
- Delightfully accurate fly physics
- The most expansive game yet from the mind behind KIDS and Plug & Play
Playables is a production company based in Zurich, Switzerland. Playables was founded by Michael Frei and Mario von Rickenbach. The duo is well known for the award winning KIDS and Plug & Play. Playables is currently producing Time Flies, a game by Michael Frei and Raphaël Munoz.
- Legal Line
- © Playables in cooperation with Panic
- Official website